UNICEF is teaming up with DFID, UNESCO, other members of the Global Partnership to End Violence Against Children and UNGEI to shed light on and spark action to #ENDviolence in and around schools. Together, we are urging action in five areas:
- Implementing laws and policies to protect students from violence;
- Strengthening safety measures in schools;
- Encouraging students and communities to challenge the culture of violence;
- Mobilizing and investing resources effectively; and
- Generating and sharing evidence about what works.